Sunday, September 30, 2007

Summer to Fall

So many bloggers...so little time. I would love to be a professional journalist...like Marcello in "La Dolce Vita." But alas, a real job beckons so I will have to put that on the back burner.

I'm all about this right now:
-Bryan Adams: Playing this Thursday in town, going to try and make it, the catalog is amazing
-the UK (for so many reasons):
1) Upcoming Trip with The Prayers myspace
2) That trips potential offerings
3) pre-Xmas trip with Jennifer
4) The general love of the place
-Books from French Authors
-MCFC's miraculous run
-Netflix
-Colder Weather
-Turzi (a musical group)
-ING Direct / Orange Savings


I'm not into this right now:
-Alan McGee's tude: Still so fuckin hip...sheesh
-CMJ: really not what it was, or what it should be
-my internet connection
-loud neighbors
-hairballs
-meaningless blogposts (like this one)