Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Leaked!

So, I found this when I was going through all my CD's that I have in boxes that are "not for show." Because I have so many damn compact discs, many are relegated to the garage where they sit in a nice box until I decide to get some together to go off to the CD death camp that is Amoeba so I can get trade in value and shop even more! Upon excavating these dingy boxes I found this gem...

This disc I found is one track that failed to make it to an album released by a comedian whilst I worked at Geffen. It is HILARIOUS, and definitely too crazy to make it to an album. The original artist heard the track and just nodded their heads like WTF?!?! I am not going to say the name of the person I would hate for google to catch on and get my ass in trouble. So I guess this is just for my regulars. Dude is one of the funniest guys on the planet and once you hear his voice you will know who I am talking about.

Crackers.mp3