Friday, December 01, 2006

Buzzer

Here is a buzzing track. Hard to find online, but Palms Out Sounds was nice enough to bring it to their Sunday Remix post.

DJ Mehdi is making waves, Ed Bangers, French, etc. Kavinsky is still my number 1, but the french electro scene has really offered up some winners this year. Justice, SebastiAn, and i guess Mr Oizo (although i'm not that impressed yet)....I guess Simian Mobile Disco counts as well, although they aren't French, but did "We Are Your Friends" mix with Justice out of France. Also in France, you must never forget the amazing Sebastian Tellier, perhaps I will post a few pictures of him from my trip over to the U. Kizzle once I figure out how to get them off my camera.

DJ Mehdi Remix of "In Case We Die" by Architecture in Helsinki

It's definitely a winner...when is Kavinsky going to start dropping the remix love?

Learn about France