Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Arizona From New York

A while back while "blog surfing" (catchy term right?) I stumbled upon Arizona, a band from New York. Name could use some help, I mean there is already Kansas and Texas that I know of, and I'm sure there are more state/band names. They have been around for about a year and they have a full length called "Welcome Back Dear Children" that they are working with. I'm not sure the details regarding the release although I saw it is available on itunes as of June 24th (the best day of the year). The album has many layers and the minor buzz is worth it, the band will definitely be turning heads. At this time they are only playing NY shows, but cross your fingers and check out three tracks from the album. As well, their website as it is pretty flashy, and it has a squirrel video on it that is pretty odd.

Te Amo Tanto
Diventa Blu
Away