Thursday, July 27, 2006

REVENGE

No, not this revenge. The kind of revenge when a friend checks out something on your blog then puts it up on his without dropping the love. Well I am going to get him back...(Upsidedown Stupid Hat that is...check the sidebar).

I have been avoiding the new Ratatat like the plague, it's not that I don't like them, I was actually quite fond of their XL debut and "Seventeen Years" is a fucking great tune (it was in that hummer commercial too, and who doesn't love a hummer). I have tuned into a few of the new tracks like "Wildcat" and what not, as they are all over hypemachine. But now, what I most like is always, a remix. This time it is a Ratatat remix COURTESY OF UPSIDEDOWN STUPID HAT of The Knife's "We Share Our Mother's Health." Intersting title, especially because the Knife are a brother/sister duo.

The Knife-We Share Our Mother's Health (Ratatat Remix)

On another note I just got my CDWOW package with Razorlight (fuck you haters), the new Primal Scream (I know it sucks shit, but I love the band and it is not going to get a US release..aka no tour), and the DVD The Descent (I heard the movie is good and I rather pay $15 which includes shipping to own it, rather than paying $20 for 2 movie tickets). I'll put some of the tunes up if they deserve the praise.