Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I am talentless

When I pick up an instrument, 90% of the time it's a disaster. I played the bass (electric) for a few years and was pretty mediocre and then went to guitar and pretty much stopped once I heard Brian Eno, DJ Shadow, and John Cale make music. I always wanted to make electronic/ambient music and I still want to, but I don't have a god damn clue about how to do so, the tunes are just all locked in my head right now...so I live vicariously through friends Shawn Jimmerson (aka Clark S. Nova) and now Zack Smith. I went to elementary school thru high school with Zack and everytime I see him he tells me to say high to my parents and I do, and they love him. We were in cubscouts together as well. Enjoy.

Intro (findyourmedium)
Lady Futura
Shona Groove

Zack also plays in a band called Pianorag.